If you’re suffering from an injury and need help
getting back on your feet then our injury treatment sessions are for you.
Injury doesn’t have to be part and parcel of sport and we believe that through the correct guidance and rehabilitation, your body can become as resilient as it needs to be to engage in the most demanding of undertakings. It is our mission to understand how the injury came about and discuss with you what support structures need to be put in place to overcome this roadblock and keep you progressing forward.
- Back & Neck Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Workplace Injuries
- Running Injuries
- Overuse Injuries
- Ligament Sprains
- Muscle Sprains
25 Minutes Injury Treatment(For Existing Visitors Only)
- Perfect to keep those persistent injuries away or if you know exactly what injury treatment works for you
- This session is only available if we’ve seen you before and been through an initial consultation
50 Minutes Injury Treatment(For New & Existing Visitors)
- Includes initial consultation and treatment session. If you’ve already had an initial consultation then we’ll get straight into the treatment
- Our most popular injury treatment session, providing enough time to thoroughly inspect progress and prescribe a rehabilitation plan
75 Minutes Injury Treatment(For New & Existing Visitors)
- Includes initial consultation and treatment session, ideal for first-timers to the Optimal Movement clinic
- Our most in-depth treatment session. This session is suited to those who have multiple injury concerns, have been stopped in their tracks by a setback or are trying to recover from a serious injury
See other services available to you.
For many people stretching (flexibility training) is an important part of their pre and post exercise routine. However, in recent times the effectiveness of it has been questioned. When stretching, we need to consider when and how it should be performed in order to...