If you’re suffering from an injury and need help
getting back on your feet then our injury treatment sessions are for you.
Injury doesn’t have to be part and parcel of sport and we believe that through the correct guidance and rehabilitation, your body can become as resilient as it needs to be to engage in the most demanding of undertakings. It is our mission to understand how the injury came about and discuss with you what support structures need to be put in place to overcome this roadblock and keep you progressing forward.
- Back & Neck Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Workplace Injuries
- Running Injuries
- Overuse Injuries
- Ligament Sprains
- Muscle Sprains
25 Minutes Injury Treatment
- Perfect to keep those persistent injuries away or if you know exactly what injury treatment works for you
- This session is only available if we’ve seen you before and been through an initial consultation
50 Minutes Injury Treatment
- Includes initial consultation and treatment session. If you’ve already had an initial consultation then we’ll get straight into the treatment
- Our most popular injury treatment session, providing enough time to thoroughly inspect progress and prescribe a rehabilitation plan
75 Minutes Injury Treatment
- Includes initial consultation and treatment session, ideal for first-timers to the Optimal Movement clinic
- Our most in-depth treatment session. This session is suited to those who have multiple injury concerns, have been stopped in their tracks by a setback or are trying to recover from a serious injury
See other services available to you.
We're going to start by asking a question: "When training for an endurance event which is most important: Mileage or Technique?" They're both very important aspects of run training and it's unlikely that you'll be able to reach high mileage without a decent level of...read more
An optimally functioning ankle is important for everyone, but even more so for anyone participating in sports. When talking about the ankle joint it’s hard not to include the foot alongside the limb that sits on top of it. These two complex systems of bones,...read more
We often see injuries originating from an unstable and uncoordinated pelvis and spine. One of the key muscle groups that help to keep this region of our body happy are the glutes (gluteus maximus, medius, and minimus). One of the most powerful groups of muscles in the...read more