If you’re suffering from an injury and need help
getting back on your feet then our injury treatment sessions are for you.
You don’t want to be prevented from doing the things you love. Whether you have tendonitis from endurance sport training or a muscle tear from playing with your kids, we aim to have you back doing these activities as quickly and safely as possible.
Injury doesn’t have to be part and parcel of sport and we believe that through the correct guidance and rehabilitation, your body can become as resilient as it needs to be to engage in the most demanding of undertakings. It is our mission to understand how the injury came about and discuss with you what support structures need to be put in place to overcome this roadblock and keep you progressing forward.
- Soft tissue therapy
- Instrumental soft tissue release
- Joint mobilisation & manipulation
- Strength & stretching prescription
- Muscle energy techniques
- Interferential therapy
- Kinesiology Taping
- Muscle strains
- Overuse injuries
- Ligament sprains
- Stress responses and fractures
25 Minutes Injury Treatment
- Perfect to keep those persistent injuries away or if you know exactly what injury treatment works for you
- Ideal session if we’ve seen you before and been through an initial consultation
50 Minutes Injury Treatment
- Includes initial consultation and treatment session. If you’ve already had an initial consultation then we’ll get straight into the treatment
- Our most popular injury treatment session, providing enough time to thoroughly inspect progress and prescribe a rehabilitation plan
75 Minutes Injury Treatment
- Includes initial consultation and treatment session, ideal for first-timers to the Optimal Movement clinic
- Our most in-depth treatment session. This session is suited to those who have multiple injury concerns, have been stopped in their tracks by a setback or are trying to recover from a serious injury.
See other services available to you.
We often see injuries originating from an unstable and uncoordinated pelvis and spine. One of the key muscle groups that help to keep this region of our body happy are the glutes (gluteus maximus, medius, and minimus). One of the most powerful groups of muscles in the...read more
We're going to start by asking a question: "When training for an endurance event which is most important: Mileage or Technique?" They're both very important aspects of run training and it's unlikely that you'll be able to reach high mileage without a decent level of...read more
"Strength training improves cycling economy." We will support this statement with science and research then we’ll talk about how to implement it into your training. What do we mean by strength training and cycling economy? Cycling Economy = the steady state oxygen...read more