If you’re suffering from an injury and need help
getting back on your feet then our injury treatment sessions are for you.
You don’t want to be prevented from doing the things you love. Whether you have tendonitis from endurance sport training or a muscle tear from playing with your kids, we aim to have you back doing these activities as quickly and safely as possible.
Injury doesn’t have to be part and parcel of sport and we believe that through the correct guidance and rehabilitation, your body can become as resilient as it needs to be to engage in the most demanding of undertakings. It is our mission to understand how the injury came about and discuss with you what support structures need to be put in place to overcome this roadblock and keep you progressing forward.
- Soft tissue therapy
- Instrumental soft tissue release
- Joint mobilisation & manipulation
- Strength & stretching prescription
- Muscle energy techniques
- Interferential therapy
- Kinesiology Taping
- Muscle strains
- Overuse injuries
- Ligament sprains
- Stress responses and fractures
25 Minutes Injury Treatment
- Perfect to keep those persistent injuries away or if you know exactly what injury treatment works for you
- Ideal session if we’ve seen you before and been through an initial consultation
50 Minutes Injury Treatment
- Includes initial consultation and treatment session. If you’ve already had an initial consultation then we’ll get straight into the treatment
- Our most popular injury treatment session, providing enough time to thoroughly inspect progress and prescribe a rehabilitation plan
75 Minutes Injury Treatment
- Includes initial consultation and treatment session, ideal for first-timers to the Optimal Movement clinic
- Our most in-depth treatment session. This session is suited to those who have multiple injury concerns, have been stopped in their tracks by a setback or are trying to recover from a serious injury.
See other services available to you.
From the day you are born you start developing movement patterns to allow yourself to do the things you want to do. One of your biggest movement achievements of your life is to go from crawling to walking. You probably can't remember but this doesn't happen straight...read more
The weather outside is frightful, it’s cold and wet, your motivation to get out the door is at an all-time low and all you can think about is that drastic temperature change as soon as you step through your front door. Once you do venture outside, and even upon your...read more
Our joints like movement. Movement can stimulate bone, tendon and other tissue growth. Movement increases metabolism and burns calories. Everyone benefits from everyday general movement, even the fittest of athletes. So why are we cutting it out of our lives?The World...read more