Cupping is a safe and effective technique that
increases blood flow and oxygen to an injured area.
Fascia is an all-encompassing network which, when unhealthy, has a negative domino effect throughout the body. Unaddressed compensatory patterns can form unless the natural spring of the fascia is regained. The best way to avoid the domino effect is to keep your fascia healthy so that you at a lower risk of developing dysfunctional compensatory patterns.
Cupping helps to stretch the connective tissue (using a vacuum pump and cups) which results in muscles being able to contract and relax optimally.
Benefits of Myofascial Cupping
- The rate of nutrient-rich of blood flow to an injured area is increased
- Fluid movement is increased which assists in recovery
- Range of Motion is increased through the passive stretching of myofascial tissue
- Reduces localized inflammation
- Breaks up and expels congestion
- An alternative treatment for those who dislike or are at risk when using acupuncture needles
Conditions that Cupping can help:
- Musculoskeletal Pain and Injuries
- Sports Injuries (including ITB Syndrome and Plantar Fasciitis)
- Neck and Back Pain
- Muscles Strains and Sprains
- Muscular Imbalance
- Muscular Tension
50 Minutes Myofascial Cupping Treatment
- Includes initial consultation and cupping treatment session. If you’ve already had an initial consultation then we’ll get straight into the treatment.
- This session provides us with enough time to thoroughly assess your situation and apply myofascial cupping techniques in the most beneficial manner.