Injuries don’t have to be part and parcel of sport.
Whether you are a recreational weekend warrior or full-time professional,
our sports therapy treatment will leave you confident and ready to play!
Is sport and staying active a big part of your life, or something that you’ve just got into and are hoping to maintain? If so, we understand that a sports injury is something you want to avoid at all cost.
At Optimal Movement Sports Injury Clinic we have a real passion for sports, and for helping you to stay active and injury-free. You are in safe hands with our extensive experience and knowledge in the sporting field, giving you key tips and advice along with a tailored service to suit your needs. The main aim of our service is to keep you injury-free, however if you have a sports injury then we will get you back out to your sport as soon as possible, and hopefully feeling more confident and stronger than you’ve ever felt before.
Common Injuries We Treat
- Foot pain – plantar fasciitis, fat pad syndrome, morton’s neuroma
- Ankle pain – ankle sprains, achilles tendinopathies, calf strains.
- Knee – patella-femoral syndrome, MCL sprains, ITB syndrome (runners knee)
- Hip pain – groin strain, piriformis syndrome, hip bursitis, gluteal tendinopathies
- Back pain – muscular strains, ligament sprains, prolapsed discs, sciatica
- Shoulder pain – rotator cuff strain, shoulder impingement, bicep tendinopathy, shoulder instability
- Elbow pain – tennis elbow, golfers elbow, tricep tendinopathy
25 Minutes Injury Treatment(For Existing Visitors Only)
- Perfect to keep those persistent injuries away or if you know exactly what injury treatment works for you
- Ideal session if we’ve seen you before and been through an initial consultation
50 Minutes Injury Treatment
- Includes initial consultation and treatment session. If you’ve already had an initial consultation then we’ll get straight into the treatment
- Our most popular injury treatment session, providing enough time to thoroughly inspect progress and prescribe a rehabilitation plan
75 Minutes Injury Treatment
- Includes initial consultation and treatment session, ideal for first-timers to the Optimal Movement clinic
- Our most in-depth treatment session. This session is suited to those who have multiple injury concerns, have been stopped in their tracks by a setback or are trying to recover from a serious injury.
See other services available to you.
It may be cliche but it really has changed my daily life and outlook. I have the confidence to get back running and improve my fitness in the gym
Oli’s treatment was an invaluable part of my success, which enabled me to go on and compete for Great Britain at the world Indoor Championships.
Joe’s knowledge and expertise used to diagnose and treat my lower back problem was excellent.
For many people stretching (flexibility training) is an important part of their pre and post exercise routine. However, in recent times the effectiveness of it has been questioned. When stretching, we need to consider when and how it should be performed in order to...