Experienced musculoskeletal physiotherapy in Shrewsbury to assesses, diagnose and treat
muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints and nerves of the human body
Physiotherapy treatment provided by Optimal Movement. Our experienced physiotherapists specialise in musculoskeletal pain and injuries.
At Optimal Movement we believe that time for your physiotherapy appointment is very important. Through our thorough initial consultation and assessment we will be able to discuss your injury in depth and focus on the best treatment options. We allow plenty of time in the appointment to listen and learn about the pain you are experiencing, fully assess your injury, and give you the best expert treatment possible.
The experienced physiotherapy service we provide is specifically for musculoskeletal pain and injuries. It is used in the assessesment, diagnosis and treatment of the muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints and nerves of the human body.
The treatment you receive is aimed to get you pain free, speeding up your recovery from injury as soon as possible. Physiotherapy treatment includes hands-on manual therapy and a combination of specialised techniques such as kinesiology taping, movement and exercise therapy.
Our physiotherapy service encompasses treatment for a whole range of ailments, some of which are outline below:
- Back and Neck Pain
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee and Ankle Pain
- Joint Pain (Osteoarthritis)
- Sports Injury
- Foot Pain (Plantar Fasciitis)
- Repetitive Strain Injury
25 Minutes Physiotherapy(For Existing Visitors Only)
- Perfect to keep those persistent injuries away or if you know exactly what injury treatment works for you
- This session is only available if we’ve seen you before and been through an initial consultation
50 Minutes Physiotherapy(For New & Existing Visitors)
- Includes initial consultation and treatment session. If you’ve already had an initial consultation then we’ll get straight into the treatment
- Our most popular injury treatment session, providing enough time to thoroughly inspect progress and prescribe a rehabilitation plan
75 Minutes Physiotherapy(For New & Existing Visitors)
- Includes initial consultation and treatment session, ideal for first-timers to the Optimal Movement clinic
- Our most in-depth treatment session. This session is suited to those who have multiple injury concerns, have been stopped in their tracks by a setback or are trying to recover from a serious injury
See other services available to you.
At Optimal Movement we often recommend foam rolling to aid in the recovery from injury and ultimately to improve performance. Many people have a foam roller at home but don't use it. A lot of the time it ends up being used as an over-sized doorstop or makeshift...
An optimally functioning ankle is important for everyone, but even more so for anyone participating in sports. When talking about the ankle joint it’s hard not to include the foot alongside the limb that sits on top of it. These two complex systems of bones,...