Running Training Plans
A running training plan can assist in achieving your running goals. Whether you are training for a 5k run, 10k, half marathon or full marathon, Optimal Movement’s running training plans will make you faster, more efficient, more motivated and less susceptible to injury.
Running Training Plans
Running offers many tremendous physical and mental health benefits, from a great cardiovascular workout to reducing feelings of stress. Whether you run for the social element, are attached to a club, or participate competitively in endurance events, running can bring so many positives into your life.
Optimal Movement’s bespoke running training plans are tailored to your own personal objectives and lifestyle. This is done via a thorough consultation and coach-matching service. Optimal Movement coaches have experience in running events from 800metres up to ultra distances so whether you are after a 5k run PB or are aiming to complete your first marathon run, we will create the best training plan for you.
Personalised Running Training Plans
- Detailed Initial Consultation
- Your Personal Running Coach
- Unlimited Coach Contact
- Subscription to our Coaching Software and App
- Progressive Training Plans
- Race Day Advice
- Nutritional Guidance
- Discount on Optimal Movement Products and Services
- Individual, personal programmes
- Works with your lifestyle and goals to achieve results
- Most effective plan for your needs
- Ongoing support from experts
- Motivational and Enjoyable
- Expert Knowledge
- Utilising latest technology
- Injury Expertise
- Professional Guidance
It is important to remember that during the course of a mile, your foot will strike the ground on average 1,000 times with a force of two to three times your body weight. This alone can be felt, to some degree, through your entire bone structure, muscles, tendons and ligaments. Add to the mix the repetitive nature of running, which causes the same muscles to contract over and over again, while others are underused, is it any wonder that runners face susceptibility to injury?
Optimal Movement coaches are all trained in injury prevention, rehabilitation and training load management. This makes our service unique and ensures that you remain injury-free throughout your training plan.
Personalised Running Coaching
Running Coaching Package
- Weekly, Individualised Training Plan built around your schedule
- Training Software Membership with App Access
- Your Personal Dedicated Running Coach
- Unlimited Contact via Text or Email
- Support on Race Day, with Strength and Nutrition
- Initial Consultation & Monthly catch up
- Discount on Optimal Movement Services & Products
See other services available to you.
The majority of athletes we treat and coach have been training hard for events that have been cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Mentally this can be very difficult when you have been putting hour after hour in on the road or in the pool. Daily routines and...
At Optimal Movement we often recommend foam rolling to aid in the recovery from injury and ultimately to improve performance. Many people have a foam roller at home but don't use it. A lot of the time it ends up being used as an over-sized doorstop or makeshift...