COVID-19 Clinic Policy
We take your safety and the safety of our staff and ourselves extremely seriously.
- We are taking 10 minutes between patients to allow us to thoroughly clean between patients.
- PPE and barriers for all staff dependant on their individual governing body/association guidelines.
- Thorough patient screening.
- Reduced numbers of staff and patients in the building.
- All reasonable infection prevention and control measures are in place and compliant with Public Health England guidelines.
- All booking interactions are by phone or online so that we can talk you through the procedures.
- On Arrival – Please stay in your car. Your therapist will collect you from the car park. Please do not come into reception when you arrive as we are minimising crossover in the clinic, but you can call to say you are here.
- Please wear a mask at all times outside of your car.
- We will screen you for Covid symptoms again and take your temperature. We screen ourselves each day.
- Once cleared, please sanitise your hands.
- Please keep bags and belongings in your car whilst you are in the clinic.
- Please come alone unless you require a chaperone to minimise numbers in the clinic.
- Each room has been cleared of all unnecessary furnishings. We will talk to you from 2 meters with a mask, then put on the necessary PPE if required to assess and treat you.
- We are allowing for 10 minutes between appointments to reduce overlap and allow for an extensive cleaning process between patients.
- Couches and equipment we use will be sterilised between treatments using antiviral wipes or virucidal disinfectant.
- Washing of clinicians hands will be in accordance with NHS standards between each patient along with using alcohol gel.
- Treatment room windows will be open throughout the clinic for ventilation.
We are taking every safeguard and precaution possible and we hope you will feel comfortable coming to the clinic.
See other services available to you.
For many people stretching (flexibility training) is an important part of their pre and post exercise routine. However, in recent times the effectiveness of it has been questioned. When stretching, we need to consider when and how it should be performed in order to...