COVID-19 Clinic Policy
We take your safety and the safety of our staff and ourselves extremely seriously.
- We are taking 10 minutes between patients to allow us to thoroughly clean between patients.
- PPE and barriers for all staff dependant on their individual governing body/association guidelines.
- Reduced numbers of staff and patients in the building.
- All reasonable infection prevention and control measures are in place and compliant with Public Health England guidelines.
- It is now optional to wear a mask in our clinic
- We reserve the right to screen you for Covid symptoms and take your temperature. We screen ourselves each day.
- On entry, we encourage clients to sanitise their hands.
- Please keep bags and belongings in your car whilst you are in the clinic if possible.
- Please come alone unless you require a chaperone to minimise numbers in the clinic.
- Each room has been cleared of all unnecessary furnishings. We will put on the necessary PPE if required to assess and treat you.
- We are allowing for 10 minutes between appointments to reduce overlap and allow for an extensive cleaning process between patients.
- Couches and equipment we use will be sterilised between treatments using antiviral wipes or virucidal disinfectant.
- Washing of clinicians hands will be in accordance with NHS standards between each patient along with using alcohol gel.
We are taking every safeguard and precaution possible and we hope you will feel comfortable coming to the clinic.
Our Cancellation Policy remains the same during this time. If you fail to attend an appointment or cancel with less than 24 hours’ notice, you will be liable to pay for the full cost of the missed session.
To cancel an appointment, we require at least 24 hours notice via phone call (01743292622) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
See other services available to you.
For many people stretching (flexibility training) is an important part of their pre and post exercise routine. However, in recent times the effectiveness of it has been questioned. When stretching, we need to consider when and how it should be performed in order to...