If you’re suffering from an injury and need help
getting back on your feet then over injury treatment sessions are for you.
You don’t want to be prevented from doing the things you love. Whether you have tendonitis from endurance sport training or a muscle tear from playing with your kids, we aim to have you back doing these activities as quickly and safely as possible.
Injury doesn’t have to be part and parcel of sport and we believe that through the correct guidance and rehabilitation, your body can become as resilient as it needs to be to engage in the most demanding of undertakings. It is our mission to understand how the injury came about and discuss with you what support structures need to be put in place to overcome this roadblock and keep you progressing forward.
- Soft tissue therapy
- Instrumental soft tissue release
- Joint mobilisation & manipulation
- Strength & stretching prescription
- Muscle energy techniques
- Interferential therapy
- Kinesiology Taping
- Muscle strains
- Overuse injuries
- Ligament sprains
- Stress responses and fractures
25 Minutes Injury Treatment
- Perfect to keep those persistent injuries away or if you know exactly what injury treatment works for you
- Ideal session if we’ve seen you before and been through an initial consultation
50 Minutes Injury Treatment
- Includes initial consultation and treatment session. If you’ve already had an initial consultation then we’ll get straight into the treatment
- Our most popular injury treatment session, providing enough time to thoroughly inspect progress and prescribe a rehabilitation plan
75 Minutes Injury Treatment
- Includes initial consultation and treatment session, ideal for first-timers to the Optimal Movement clinic
- Our most in-depth treatment session. This session is suited to those who have multiple injury concerns, have been stopped in their tracks by a setback or are trying to recover from a serious injury.
It may be cliche but it really has changed my daily life and outlook. I have the confidence to get back running and improve my fitness in the gymShalana Wright
Oli’s treatment was an invaluable part of my success, which enabled me to go on and compete for Great Britain at the world Indoor Championships.Lewis Moses
Joe’s knowledge and expertise used to diagnose and treat my lower back problem was excellent.Sue Clark
Plyometrics is a key training method when it comes to improving your performance in the majority of sports. The main fitness component trained in plyometrics is Power. Power is a combination of Strength and Speed (look through your secondary school Physics books!) It...read more
Does this claim make sense? Is it supported by scientific evidence? Is it safe? Is it legal? Supplements can introduce an overwhelming amount of confusion to newcomers and elite athletes alike. In a world of in-your-face marketing and cheap ingredients it’s unlikely...read more
Now you understand the benefits of doing strength training as an endurance athlete from our previous OMGuide article, we are going to take a look at some practical implications. This is the stuff that reaps rewards so pay close attention! Before you start with any...read more